Friday, December 18, 2015

Alpha Blue PDF Released


Obviously, there's big stuff happening in space opera news this month.  From here to eternity, December 18th, 2015 shall be remembered as the day that Alpha Blue's PDF went live.

Seems like there was some other bit of space opera business going on... but I can't remember what it was.  Oh well, probably wasn't important.

Reviews should be filtering in soon.  If you've had a chance to look it over, let us know what you think of Alpha Blue!  My wife asked me this morning how it scales with my previous books.  It's really hard for me to tell.  You guys will have to be the judge.  However, I did tell her that I personally believe it to be one of my best.

This is the most sci-fi of all my works.  So, it should benefit those who want to keep the science fantasy balanced (since most of my earlier stuff leans towards fantasy).  For those Kort'thalis Publishing fans who always wanted tables for coming up with an alien species, mutations, and sexual positions.  Your long wait is finally at an end.  ;)

Here is the KS update where I provide links to the space station and starship plans.

Here is the KS update where I provide the Alpha Blue character sheets.

VS

p.s.  Print versions of the book should be available in early January.



No comments:

Post a Comment