Saturday, July 4, 2015

Descent into the Candy Crypts


It's here.  Just a 14 page PDF, but I think it's rather special.

This idea came out of nowhere.  Well, that's not really true.  Evidently, I've spent too much time watching Adventure Time and playing Candy Land with my 4 year old.

Descent into the Candy Crypts is a rather small dungeon crawl with a lot of unexpected wackiness.  If you play Crimson Dragon Slayer, it's pretty much a no-brainer.  If you play D&D or one of the many OSR games out there, it might be what you're looking for.

There are two possible futures ahead of us, I predict.  The first would see this electronic module burned at the virtual stake.  The second sees this kind of thing all the time - irreverent, naughty nonsense that pokes a lot of fun... even if it's not "politically correct", which, to me, just means behavior that politicians take part in but don't want any of us knowing about.  My preference is for the latter.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I and +MonkeyBlood Design enjoyed putting this together.  +Joshua Burnett did the interior artwork and I painted the ugly-ass cover (you're welcome).

VS


No comments:

Post a Comment